Check out these fun facts about the artist.
1. She was born in Pittsburg, Pa.
2. “Hide Away,” her debut single, has been streamed more than 200 million times on Spotify.
3. She released her debut full length album “Sit Still, Look Pretty” on Oct. 7.
4. Gino Barletta, who lent a hand in writing “Sit Still, Look Pretty” and “Hide Away” also helped to write Symon’s “Say.” Others on hand to write SSLP and “Hide Away” include Mike Campbell and Britten Newbill.
5. Have you been pronouncing Daya correctly? It’s “dey-uh.”
6. Daya’s real name is Grace Martine Tandon, however, Daya means grace in Hindi.
7. She’s pretty easy to follow on social media…She’s @daya for Twitter and Instagram. On SnapChat she’s @theofficialdaya
Unfortunately, Charlie Puth has had to cancel the remainder of his Don’t Talk Tour.
In a post on Instagram he shared…
“Unfortunately I have to cancel the remaining dates to my Don’t Talk Tour. This is the last thing I want because I love being on the road performing and meeting every one of you. You are the reason I can do what I love most for a living and I am so thankful. I have been extremely sick pushing through these dates and haven’t take the time my body needs to recover. Resting and taking time off the road is the only way I can get better and start performing for you again.
“I promise I will do whatever I can to make it up to you. I love you so much. I’m deeply sorry.”
About two weeks ago, Charlie shared a photo of him at a doctor and we admit we were worried then.
If interested in sending Charlie well wishes, his Twitter is @charlieputh.
Country duo CB30 recently covered Ed Sheeran’s “Thinking Out Loud” and we are totally diggin’ their own personal twist that they put on the track.
CB30 consists of brothers Christian, 15, and Brody, 12. You may have heard the guys’ track “Marina” on Radio Disney this summer, as the track hit rotation in August. According to their Twitter account, the brothers hail from Nashville, Tenn.
“Thinking Out Loud” appears on Ed’s 2014 “X” and has scored the Grammy Award for Song of the Year. Others who have covered the song include Boyce Avenue and Collabro.
Zara Larsson recently performed “Ain’t My Fault” on The X Factor Australia.
The track was co-written and produced by
Right now, “Aint MY Fault” –the original—is only available via digital download, but it has been reported that the track will appear on Zara’s second studio album. The track made it to Billboard’s Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart at number eight. It also peaked at number 85 on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart.
In Australia, the track has gone Gold.
Zara’s got a couple shows lined up in the UK this month. Next time you can catch her in the U.S. will be on Dec. 3 at the SAP Center in San Jose, Calif.